BJA FY 18 Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program (BJA 2018 13607)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.838.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 45 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Healthy Homes Production Grant Program for Tribal Housing
Previous opportunity: East Africa Counterterrorism Finance Initiative
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13607", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: