Apply for FR 6300 N 23
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.862.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 03, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., EST, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 120 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: NGO Capacity Building
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Butts, Henry, Lamar, Newton, Pike, Spalding and Upson Counties, Georgia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6300 N 23
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6300 N 23) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS CNK FY 20 02||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2020|
|DOS HAR FY2020||Julia Taft Refugee Fund 2019|
|DOS ABJ FY20 01||U.S. EMBASSY ABIDJAN FY 2020 Julia Taft Refugee Fund|
|DOS MSU SSH FY20||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund 2020|
|FR 6300 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|NGA POLECON GR FY20 001 121919||FY 2020 Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6300 N 23", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.