Apply for P18AS00354
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cross-Pollination for successful outreach and conservation in US-Mexico Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $41,559.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to Imperial Irrigation District
Previous opportunity: 2018 MBDA Broad Agency Announcement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00354
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00354) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00356||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|P18AS00162||Visitor Safety Services for Roadrunner Shuttle at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00358||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 SPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00360||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Northern Rio Grande NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00125||Exotic Vegetation Contraol and Desert Springs Habitat Restoration, Death Valley NP|
|P18AS00114||Great Basin Ranger Corp at Great Basin National Park|
|P18AS00367||National Cave And Karst Research Institute â¿¿ FY18|
|F18AS00171||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|P18AS00369||NOTICE OF INTENT: Increasing the Effectiveness of White-nose Syndrome Monitoring and Detection in Bat Populations at Chiricahua National Monument & Fort Bowie National Historic Site|
|F18AS00191||American Hiking Society National Trails Day|
|P18AS00165||Repair Fences in Butte Valley to Protect Resources from Burros at Death Valley National Park|
|F18AS00193||Pitcher's Thistle Population Viability Assessment|
|P18AS00370||Preserve, Catalog and Digitize the Historic Records of YELL fisheries program|
|P18AS00372||NOTICE OF INTENT: Engaging Youth through National Heritage Area Internships|
|P18AS00101||Museum Collection to Exhibit at the Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site.|
|P18AS00373||UWNPS Research Center Support, 2018-19|
|P18AS00374||National Register Listing Update for Inscription Rock|
|P18AS00375||Identify, Evaluate and Catalog Natural History Tree-Ring Museum Specimens|
|BOR PN 18 N014||Continuous Stream Flow Monitoring and Water Quality Analysis|
|F18AS00203||Restoring and Protecting Piping Plover Nesting Habitat in the St. Louis River Estuary-Phase III|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00354", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.