Apply for STX 100 FY20 003
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Turkmenistan in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exchange program for biotechnology experts" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $55,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strengthening Seychelles’ Democratic Institutions
Previous opportunity: U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help FY 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for STX 100 FY20 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (STX 100 FY20 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0037||Evaluating Non-floodplain Wetlands for Flood-Risk Reduction and Nutrient Mediation in the Mississippi River Basin|
|20 586||Re-entry to Active Research Program|
|W81XWH 20 S CRRP||DoD Combat Readiness, Rapid Development and Translational Research Award|
|20 591||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs|
|G20AS00128||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00131||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|BOR DO 20 N008||Notice of Intent to Award|
|80JSC020N0001 OMNIBUS1||2020 HERO Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|80JSC020N0001 FLAGSHIP||2020 HERO Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|G20AS00133||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G20AS00132||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|20 593||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|G20AS00135||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|BOR DO 20 F009||Water Reclamation and Reuse Research Projects|
|20 596||Community Instruments and Facilities|
|20 595||Innovations in Graduate Education (IGE) Program|
|PD 20 8069||Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences|
|DHS 20 ST 062 001||2020 DHS SLA for Minority Serving Institutions|
|20 598||International Research Experiences for Students|
|PD 20 1242||Plasma Physics|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "STX 100 FY20 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.