First Responders – Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Cooperative Agreement (Short Title: FR-CARA) (SP 17 005)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "First Responders – Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Cooperative Agreement (Short Title: FR-CARA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Nome Community Archaeology Expedition
Previous opportunity: Kenya Counterterrorism Criminal Justice Sector Support
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SP 17 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 17 017||Targeted Capacity Expansion: Medication Assisted Treatment - Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction (Short Title: MAT-PDOA)|
|HRSA 17 022||Rural Health Opioid Program|
|HRSA 17 047||Curing Hepatitis C among People of Color Living with HIV|
|RFA HL 18 022||The Impact of Microenvironment on Lung Progenitor Cell Function (R01)|
|RFA 675 17 000003||Guinea Malaria Bilateral|
|RFA 615 17 000005||COUNTY MEASUREMENTS, LEARNING AND ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAM II|
|HRSA 18 015||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|HRSA 17 117||Delta Region Community Health Systems Development|
|RFA HG 17 006||Centers of Excellence in Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) Research (CEER) (RM1)|
|RFA AT 17 003||Limited Competition: Research Resource for Systematic Reviews of Complementary and Integrative Health (R24)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1802||Integrated HIV Surveillance and Prevention Programs for Health Departments|
|RFA 674 17 000005||Ready, Resourceful, Risk Aware (Triple R): OVC, Adolescent Girls and Young Women|
|HRSA 18 001||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 18 005||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 18 004||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|EP IDS 17 004||Enhancing Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capacities in the Americas|
|RFA NS 17 024||Clinical Research Sites for the Network of Excellence in Neuroscience Clinical Trials (NeuroNEXT sites) (U24)|
|DOS APSGP FY17 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2017-2018|
|CDC RFA DP17 1704PPHF17||PPHF-2017-Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in Indian Country|
|HRSA 17 121||Leadership in Public Health Social Work Education (LPHSWE)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SP 17 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: