Apply for P19AS00345
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Herpetofaunal Species Inventory and Assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by No applications requested Notice of Intent to Award to Utah State University under Master Agreement P17AC01073.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $41,058.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Coupling Hydrologic Models with Data Services in an Interoperable Modeling Framework
Previous opportunity: Bayelsa State Electoral Violence Prevention
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00345
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00345) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00288||Mount Charelston Blue Butterfly Surveys|
|P19AS00346||Drivers of early postfire tree regeneration and indicators of forest re|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00750||Santa Fe NHT Administrative and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00746||El Camino Real de los Tejas NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00747||Oregon & California NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00749||Old Spanish Trail Administrative and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00748||Trail of Tears NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|P19AS00348||Challenge Cost Share|
|NPS 19 NERO 0059||Great Egg Harbor River Comprehensive Management Plan Implem|
|P19AS00351||Master Cooperative Agreement for Natural and Cultural Resource Research, Monitoring and Education|
|P19AS00354||Integrated Resource Management Internships and Science at the Seashore Education at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|L19AS00075||BLM-ES, Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L19AS00086||BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative|
|L19AS00033||Arizona BLM Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|USDA NRCS WV MULTI 19 GEN0010330||Partnerships to provide direct technical services|
|N62473 19 2 0009||Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro, California|
|L19AS00089||Arizona Rangeland Resource Management|
|L19AS00093||Arizona Aquatic Habitat Management|
|L19AS00100||BLM NV Rangeland Resource Management|
|P19AS00366||Wildlife Trends Analyses for 11 Sonoran Desert parks|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00345", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.