Apply for PA 21 266
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Agency for Health Care Research and Quality in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Patient Safety Learning Laboratories: Advancing Patient Safety through Design, Systems Engineering, and Health Services Research (R18 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.226.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2025.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: Approval of Helping Survivors Heal Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA 21 266
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 21 266) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010203SUPP21||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|MP CPI 21 007||Center for Indigenous Innovation and Health Equity|
|WH AST 21 003||State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal (SLTT) Partnership Programs to Reduce Maternal Deaths due to Violence|
|WH AST 21 002||State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal (SLTT) Partnership Programs to Reduce Maternal Deaths due to Violence|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020403SUPP21||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|HRSA 22 005||Service Area Competition|
|MP CPI 21 003||Framework to Address Health Disparities through Collaborative Policy Efforts: Coordinating Center|
|MP CPI 21 004||Framework to Address Health Disparities through Collaborative Policy Efforts: Demonstration Projects|
|NV VSR 21 001||Promoting Vaccine Confidence in Local Communities through Partnership with Regional Health Offices|
|CMS 2I2 21 001||American Rescue Plan Act (ARP) of 2021: Section 9813 State Planning Grants for Qualifying Community-Based Mobile Crisis Intervention Services|
|HRSA 22 108||Teaching Health Center Planning and Development --Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 22 107||Teaching Health Center Planning and Development Program|
|HRSA 22 109||Health and Public Safety Workforce Resiliency Training Program|
|HRSA 22 110||Promoting Resilience and Mental Health Among Health Professional Workforce (PRMHW)|
|HRSA 22 111||Health and Public Safety Workforce Resiliency Technical Assistance Center (HPSWRTAC)|
|HRSA 22 105||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|HRSA 22 033||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program HIV Care Grant Program – Part B States/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Program Formula and ADAP Supplemental Awards|
|HRSA 22 035||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|720 663 21 RFI 00008||USAID CLIMATE RESLIENT WATER, SANITATION AND HYGIENE (CLIMATE RESILIENT WASH)|
|72066321RFA00004||Surveillance for Malaria Elimination (S4ME) Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 21 266", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.