Apply for O BJS 2022 171278
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Survey of Public Defenders Supplement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.734.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $163,879.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Refugee Career Pathways Program
Previous opportunity: FY22 Tolerance, Diversity, and Anti-Bias Training- Community Policing Development Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJS 2022 171278
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJS 2022 171278) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJS 2022 171320||FY 2022 Census of State Courts|
|ND NOFO 22 102||Learn 2 Discern: Blended Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) on Media Literacy|
|O BJS 2022 171331||FY 2022 Census of Public Defender Offices|
|O BJS 2022 171348||FY 2022 National Inmate Survey (NIS-4) Jails|
|O BJS 2022 171347||FY2022 Methodological Research on Measuring Community- and Officer-Initiated Law Enforcement Activity|
|O BJS 2022 171363||FY 2022 National Pretrial Reporting Program|
|O BJS 2022 171369||FY 2022 Law Enforcement Management and Administrative Statistics (LEMAS)|
|O BJS 2022 171372||FY 2022 State Justice Statistics for Statistical Analysis Centers Technical Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJS 2022 171278", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.