Apply for FOA ETA 20 08 B
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Career Services and Training Grants Reopening for Maine" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.264.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2021 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is June 21, 2021. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $109,629.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Approval of Helping Survivors Heal Activity
Previous opportunity: Tunisian Health Center for University Research Excellence & Sustainability (CURES)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ETA 20 08 B
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 20 08 B) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA TEGL 23 20||Program Year 2021 National Farmworker Jobs Program: Career Services and Training Grantees and National Farmworker Jobs Program: Housing Grantees|
|SHTG FY 21 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 21 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|SHTG FY 21 03||Capacity Building Developmental & Capacity Building Pilot|
|SHTG FY 21 05||Workplace Safety and Health Training on Infectious Diseases, Including COVID-19|
|ETA TEGL 25 20||CAREER (Comprehensive and Accessible Reemployment through Equitable Employment Recovery) National Dislocated Worker Grants|
|GABPE ARDF FY20 01||Child Labor in Botswana|
|FOA ILAB 21 09||Strengthening Conciliation to Enhance Resolution of Labor Disputes in Mexico|
|FOA ETA 21 09||Workforce System Technical Assistance Collaborative|
|ETA UIPL 25 21||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 State Workforce Agency Unemployment Insurance (UI) Resource Planning Targets and Guidelines|
|72016722RFA00003||Private Sector-Led Workforce Development Activity|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 3 21 2022||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2022|
|FOA ETA 22 01||YouthBuild|
|693JK322NF0002||FY 2022 Pipeline Emergency Response Grant (PERG)|
|693JK322NF0001||Hazardous Materials State Inspection (HMSI) Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 20 08 B", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.