Apply for PA FPR 22 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Title X Family Planning Research Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.974.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
Previous opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA FPR 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA FPR 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 22 006||Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS22 2207||Strengthening Civil Surgeons' Capacity to Improve LTBI Surveillance and Outcomes Among Status Adjusters|
|HRSA 22 145||Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT) Center|
|CDC RFA CK22 2204||US Public Health Pathogens Genomics Centers of Excellence|
|SM 22 012||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC)– Improvement and Advancement Grants|
|SM 22 002||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
|CDC RFA CE22 2201||Advancing Surveillance of Violent Deaths Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|HRSA 22 141||Transforming Pediatrics for Early Childhood (TPEC)|
|TI 22 011||Provider’s Clinical Support System – Universities|
|HRSA 22 122||Public Health Scholarship Program|
|CDC RFA DD22 2203||Population-based Surveillance of Outcomes, Needs, and Well-being of Children and Adolescents with Congenital Heart Defects|
|ANTI DOPING 2022||Anti-doping Activities|
|CMS 1LI 22 001||Money Follows the Person Demonstration Program|
|DOS APSGP FY22 001||U.S. Ambassador’s President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Small Grants Program Financial Year (FY) 2022|
|HRSA 22 148||Healthy Start Supplement: Community-Based Doulas|
|23 DHA MHSR||Military Health System Research|
|TI 22 014||Building Communities of Recovery|
|DRAFT NOFO 720617 22 001||USAID Uganda Health Activity|
|CDC RFA CE22 2204||Expansion of Comprehensive Suicide Prevention Across the U.S.|
|PA PHE 22 001||Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Evaluation and Research Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA FPR 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.