Apply for VP 20 003
- The Department of Defense, USUHS Medical Research Projects in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program (WWSDP) FY2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 08, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Cyberinfrastructure Centers of Excellence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for VP 20 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (VP 20 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006265||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: CHINA PROGRAMS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "VP 20 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.