Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) Forest Inventory Analysis Pilot Grant (USDA FSA CRPFIA 2018)
- The Department of Agriculture, Farm Service Agency in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) Forest Inventory Analysis Pilot Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.069.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2018 The date is being extended to August 25, 2018 to reflect delays in posting the synopsis and application package under assistance listing reference or CFDA number 10.122.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Improving Laboratory Capacity and Quality in the Scale-up of HIV Diagnosis, Care, Treatment, and Monitoring in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center on Improving Literacy through Supporting Elementary School Leaders CFDA Number 84.326L
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FSA CRPFIA 2018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2018 08||PL–480 Market Development and Technical Assistance|
|USDA NRCS IL 18 01||NRCS-IL Grazing Management Plans|
|2018 09||Agricultural Trade Promotion Program|
|72064119R00001||Broad Agency Announcement For Mobilizing Financing for Agriculture|
|USDA NIFA BRAP 006674||Biotechnology Risk Assessment Grants Program|
|72062019RFA00002||Water For Agriculture Activity|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 006694||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking RFA|
|72048219RFA00002||Agriculture and Food-Systems Development Activity (AFD)|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 006696||1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program|
|USDA NIFA SAECP 006697||Secondary Agriculture Education Challenge Grant Program|
|USDA NIFA CPPM 006698||Crop Protection and Pest Management Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 19 0003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program – Farm Bill|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 19 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
|USDA FAS FFPR 19||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOOD FOR PROGRESS PROGRAM|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 006730||Organic Agriculture Research and Extension Initiative|
|USDA NIFA HSI 006731||Hispanic-Serving Institutions - Education Grants Program|
|PD 03 2019||Feed the Future Food Security Policy Leadership, Interactions, Networks and Knowledge (LINK)|
|PD MRR 03 2019||Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Markets, Risk, and Resilience|
|USDA NIFA SRGP 006734||Potato Breeding Research|
|USDA NIFA CGP 006735||Higher Education Challenge Grants Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FSA CRPFIA 2018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: