OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center on Improving Literacy through Supporting Elementary School Leaders CFDA Number 84.326L (ED GRANTS 073118 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center on Improving Literacy through Supporting Elementary School Leaders CFDA Number 84.326L" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2018 Applications Available July 31, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 30, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) Forest Inventory Analysis Pilot Grant
Previous opportunity: BLM-CO Archaeology and Cultural Resources Study Project, Tres Rios Field Office
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 073118 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 073018 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Open Textbooks Pilot Program CFDA Number 84.116T|
|ED GRANTS 073018 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Pilot Program for Cybersecurity Education Technological Upgrades for Community Colleges CFDA Number 84.116R|
|P18AS00483||Improve Visitor Experience at Cane River NHP and Cane River National NHA|
|CE CYT 18 001||2018 CyberTipline Program|
|ED GRANTS 080218 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Grants to States for School Emergency (GSEM) Program CFDA Number 84.184Q|
|N00174180001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY18|
|P18AS00494||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA - Modification 11|
|NPS 18 NERO 0116||James River Public Access, Recreational & Educational Programs|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 009||Investing in the Liberated Universities of Ninewa|
|P18AS00500||Paleoecology and Paleoclimate at the Turner River Mound Complex Modification 2|
|P18AS00504||LiDAR-based Resource Management for National Park Service Modification 1|
|NPS 18 NERO 0122||Multidisciplinary Cultural Resource and Section 106 Projects in SHEN|
|P18AS00505||Support Live Theatre Productions and Education Programs|
|NPS 18 NERO 0125||Continuation of the Conservation Stewardship & Educational Partn|
|P18AS00511||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast|
|MMR FY18 NOFO 02||FY 19 YSEALI Media Literacy Regional Workshop|
|18 PHL NOFO 02||Keeping the Philippines Competitive in English|
|P18AS00525||National Fossil Day and Earth Science Week Outreach Projects|
|P18AS00527||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area - Modification 10|
|P18AS00532||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 073118 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: